dedicated servers and bans for xbox please

kinda getting bored of queuing for X mins to get lobby dodge and having to repeat this step X amount of times to get into a game with questionable connection to have survivors DC over the map/killer or the killer to DC against maps/loops. im kinda getting tired of waiting for so long to just have people to quit ruining the game and making me wait even longer for a proper one, id do anything to have a decent length game with no quits and a decent connection tbh...

Comments

  • No = Dedicated servers are broken now for PS4, I don't want that for xbox, I preffer lobby dodging based on the killer's ping as host, I don't know, just my opinion

    Yes = DC if not cause of uncontrollable matters should be a thing. BUT! They need to fix maps, pipping and emblems as well as buff clown, legion and bubba in order for DCing cause of map being a concern not a justifiable thing