Queue times by rank
Does anyone know what queue times are the best for each side on the ps4?
Survivor I'm around rank 6 and 7 and it's about 5 minutes.
My killer is like rank 16 and longer.
Is there like a rank that has instant queues right now?
Does anyone know what queue times are the best for each side on the ps4?
Survivor I'm around rank 6 and 7 and it's about 5 minutes.
My killer is like rank 16 and longer.
Is there like a rank that has instant queues right now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been between rank 6 and 11 killer the past couple seasons and those queues are instant 95% of the time. The only time they aren't is usually in the morning hours.