Hex:Ruin shouldn't have been changed!
I'm a survivor main and i just lost all the challenge in the game. Since ruin is gone it is waayyyyy too easy to do gens. Like seriously. Ruin should have been boosted, not nerfed. I loved to go against killer with ruin up. The game will die eventually
Comments
The challenge is the person playing killer. Not the perks that they use.
Yes, because 1 single Perk got changed, so the game is going to die. Pretty sure we've heard this over the years about every single perk that got altered, or a killer got changed. But sure, the game will die without Old Ruin. It'll happen for sure this time!
If you want a challenge, play killer.
Devs did the right thing with erasing old ruin. Reasons have been explained more than enough.
I'm sure the current problems will be adressed soon.
the developers have to do something about repairing the generators, one hook = 2 complete generator, and the teams (friends) are rotting the game.
And decisive strike, when the survivors have all equipped, it's not toxic at all;)