Why didn't they do the " I know what you did last summer killer" for the bbq?????????

Comments

  • Because copyrighted material costs money.
  • because that killer sucks?
    seriously it's just a fisherman with a hook

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    because that killer sucks?
    seriously it's just a fisherman with a hook

    It is one of the most iconic horror films of the 90s, has a great background and would be perfect for the game. If it's a guy with a hook in his hand, then Jason is just a guy with a bag of bread on his head, or Myer's just a guy with Kirk's mask. In fact all the killers I know of these movies have some kind of signature, mask, claw, knife, etc. A villain known to kill the victims with a hook would be something new and interesting for the game.

  • I have never heard of that movie, all licensed killers cost money and the ones we have now are iconic even to a modern generation. Whoever that is would sell far less