BT is a freaking joke what the hell

I hooked a survivor.

another one is next to the hook. i hit that second survivor and he unhooks the first one. after he unhooked the first one i hit him again. I dont want to tunnel so i let the first one go. After i hooked the unhooker the just unhooked guy comes back and goes for the unhook. I want to grab him but the servers prevent that and i just stand there for a second. he unhookes the guy and i hit him. BORROWED TIME STILL ACTIVE!

Is that how its supposed to work? Oh yeah, i can chase one of these two but theres no point because they run to a locker and wait for me to get DS :) and even if the grab worked i just would have gotten DS.

"just slug them" they hide in a locker, no way to slug. Oh and a joke at the end:

What does the survivor with DS active in a locker do when you as a killer decide to eat the DS?

He goes back into the locker, waits the 4 seconds stun from DS and then uses head on :)

While this happens 2 gens pop btw 90 seconds in game.

Killer is fun, the endgame chat is always friendly. Survivors cant abuse perks and even if they could they wouldnt because they are all non toxic friends <3

Sometimes I feel killer is a get bullied simulator. You should go to schools with this game and force bullies to play killer in red ranks.

Comments

  • Yet it's fine for killer players to harass survivor players...

  • @Colton147 said:

    Yet it's fine for killer players to harass survivor players...

    how can killers harass survivor players? and where in this example did the killer harass them? How is this an answer to my question?

  • My apologies, but the toxicity of the forum pretty much killed my brain cells tonight, so I am not really thinking (even though I never think).


    Anyhow, Borrowed Time is fine as is really.

  • @Colton147 said:

    Yet it's fine for killer players to harass survivor players...

    I'm yet to receive a hateful message from a killer on PS4.

    Got plenty from survivors though.

    Guess I just refuse to follow their made up rules.

  • There are toxic killer players; they can be found on Reddit and the forum.