Offerings during the event
So, if I have done the event challenges and want to just grind out blood points, is it better to keep using the invitations or just use other offerings like the wreaths? Surely someone has done the quick math so I do not have to?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
If you manage to get all your objectives in a game, the invitations are basically the best you can get. I find that Streamers/Pudding/Cakes net me roughly the same points in the end. They're also worthless if you don't use them before the event ends, so there's that too.
Math: I can't count.
Yeah invitations are limited and after the event they will be kinda worthless. Instead of running out of your puddings, streamers or wreathes, just use invitations and after the event ends, you can start to use your other offerings.
Rip my cakes cause prestiging is babe