Am I the only one who lets myself die on hook if I get to second state on the first hook?

As the title says am I the only one? It gets very frustrating playing with potatoes and if they let me get to second state WITH kindered they don’t deserve my help

Comments

  • I can understand your reasoning, but not for me.

    I kill myself on hook if there is no hope, teammates are clearly messing around, or if teammates are playing mean/toxic towards other survivors or the killer. I don't have time for that.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Just yesterday I let someone hit 2nd phase on purpose so I could finish my generator instead. However since that survivor was not an entitled baby who suicides on hook because of 2nd phase I unhooked them afterwards and distracted the killer for the rest of the match allowing all of them to escape. Needless to say I got facecamped on my 1st hook after and no one even tried to unhook me. I still didn't cry like an entitled baby. Got my pip anyways whereas the killer depipped.

    Long story short: Just because you hit 2nd phase on your first hook doesn't mean you have no chance to survive. If you can't handle playing the game unless you have the highest chances of winning then DBD is not for you.

    Was it the last gen? If not then it was a selfish move. Imagine being so entitled that you don't want to help a teammate and expect them to still help you lol

    First two gens are the easiest of the whole match, if you can't do them without letting your teammate be on deathhookn then DBD isn't for you.

  • Sounds like a recipe to go to MMR hell in solo-Q.

  • No, but then again I'm not a crap team player who is prone to hissy fits. It may be irritating, but you have little to no idea why.

    Maybe they are new players who are getting their footing. Maybe they were all too far away and not sure who was going. Maybe the killer is patrolling nearby and - yes - maybe they are just crap. However, making yourself die on hook is beyond potato. At least a potato sends its roots to seek nutrients. Giving up is just being useless fluff.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    As the title says am I the only one? It gets very frustrating playing with potatoes and if they let me get to second state WITH kindered they don’t deserve my help

    Nope; there are plenty of people like you out there. I'm not one of them, but you do you I guess.

1 2 ›