Happy post game

Rank 7 solo survivor playing Adam. Got Hawkins. Spawned with a dwight. I started searching a chest and heard heart beat. I jumped in a locker saw leatherface. Dwight got downed under a pallet. Waited for LF to pick him up and jumped out of the locker and pallet stunned freeing dwight. I then ran for about 90 seconds before he gave up. He hooked someone else i went for save and got it. He found me again and this tine he got me. Hooked and camped. Chainsawing the whole time. 2 gens popped he didn't leave. Finally he went to break a pallet and a steve came to get me. He chainsawed us both.

After game i sent:

"Feel better? So angry! J/k GG"

He replied:

"Eh. Didn't want you to use deliverenced."

So i said:

"I just thought that first stun pissed you off lol"

He said:

"That too." With a smile and a thumbs up

Moral of the story, I don't think i deserved it but i wasnt mad. It's a game. Only regret is it was a game where i didn't get any totems towards my challenge. Which is ok because every shard in the grind helps.

Anyway, just thought I'd share as i thought it was fun and a much needed example of non toxic after match discord.

Comments

  • Good game. I'm a killer main and I feel you did nothing wrong. That killer should have left you even if you had Deliverance. Camping the hook is really not a good way to play as killer. You want to keep the pressure up and sitting still won't do that.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Good game. I'm a killer main and I feel you did nothing wrong. That killer should have left you even if you had Deliverance. Camping the hook is really not a good way to play as killer. You want to keep the pressure up and sitting still won't do that.

    We had an early DC so I figured we were screwed. I ended up with more points than the other 2 so i like to think he was giving the other 2 a chance to do something as well.