That's mainly what it boils down too, the loop was far too strong so they removed it. That, or it was because of another reason i'm not aware of, for the most part though, the loop was considered to be too strong with Pre-Nerf Balanced Landing, and just in-general I suppose.
I openly asked about this (and other issues) on a thread (you can click on my profile and check the thread), and the answer directly from peanits was basically "I don't know". Now, we could talk for hours on how this is not an answer you should expect from a developer, but basically it was removed because whoever change maps decided to remove it.
I openly asked about this (and other issues) on a thread (you can click on my profile and check the thread), and the answer directly from peanits was basically "I don't know". Now, we could talk for hours on how this is not an answer you should expect from a developer, but basically it was removed because whoever change maps decided to remove it.
That's true, but whether it WAS because of balance issues is unknown.
So only the map creator knows and I doubt we'll get an answer on that sadly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@The_Daydreamer
Short answer, the loop was too strong.
That's mainly what it boils down too, the loop was far too strong so they removed it. That, or it was because of another reason i'm not aware of, for the most part though, the loop was considered to be too strong with Pre-Nerf Balanced Landing, and just in-general I suppose.
too strong, but hey
ormond is still "too strong"
The answer is not related to balance at all.
I openly asked about this (and other issues) on a thread (you can click on my profile and check the thread), and the answer directly from peanits was basically "I don't know". Now, we could talk for hours on how this is not an answer you should expect from a developer, but basically it was removed because whoever change maps decided to remove it.
That's true, but whether it WAS because of balance issues is unknown.
So only the map creator knows and I doubt we'll get an answer on that sadly.