Challenging But Fun Endgame Bubba Showdown
Bubba endgame Showdown
Insideous in a random hiding place and wait until all gens are done.
Your job is to kill as many as you can using noed, bloodwarden and another perk of your choice to claim as many Survivors as you can.
You are not allowed to move from your hiding place unless your position has been compromised. You are only allowed to roam and attack once all gens have been completed and noed is up.
It's really tough a lot of the time. I've had a few tries where I only end up with 250 Bloodpoints for closing the hatch and I've had 20k Bp 4ks too.
Comments
Man...I read "Challenging Butt Fun" and I was intrigued.
I am disappoint...
Bubba Butt
lol, gg
I felt like editing the name incase it was deemed worthy to be taken down or something. I know people can't get enough of bubba's butt.