Thanks devs

Some months ago i came here on the forum asking for a buff in some perks like stake out or diversion, the reason whas that these perks on that time was way to weak.

Well i didnt find anything o patch notes but today i was playing adam and the buff i requested was implemented, diversion at least charges when you re hooked, thats great cause youre punishing the killer for camping.

I havent tried another perk like stake out yet but i hope that those perks are charging too.

Its not game breaking, just a punishment for bad killers and more utility for those perks cause before the patch you got like 1 or 2 diversions without chasing the killer.

Comments

  • Diversion buff? I forgive you for everything devs!

  • I swear it's been like this forever o.O

    It's part of my meme build.

  • I guess you didnt noticed at that time, devs didnt talked about my thread that day but now its working :v

    @ReallyBigShoe said:

    I swear it's been like this forever o.O

    It's part of my meme build.

    I pretty much remember people on the forum saying that "you should not get this charge cause youre not hiding from the killer" or "stake out will be game breaking"

  • Meme Build

    No Mither, Iron Will, Diversion, Head On