More time for event or Recompense?
We lost ONE solid day of the event. I say we take action until we get what we want.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzjQaOmEzqQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzjQaOmEzqQ
Comments
Edited**for disclaimer**
If u are joking then ok lol can't tell with the SpongeBob video....
1 day playing and I allready have the killer reward and 70% of survivor reward
this is soo much easier then the wolf event
I thought originally we would need time also, but a few hours a day and you will be ok and achieve your survivor and killer goal. Have faith in yourself @TheTimeMachine
I actually thursday got a daily to break hooks and deleted it......NO NO NO!!!
The frame rate drop triggers migraines so i am limited to 2 to 3hrs tonight i will try to play 5 or 6 and finish both achievements. I won't be on till 9pm est so if you want to play message me @chemical_reject when you get off work.
So far I've only played killer during the event. I've tried to keep everyone alive until all of the event gens are done, even if that means I get no kills. (I have lost count of hooks once or twice.) I havent kicked a single event gen, and I'm not using any anti-skillcheck builds.
Most of the survivors I've faced seem to appreciate it. It did get accused of camping once on my Hag. I found that funny because I wasn't even trapping hooks, and all but one of the unhooks were done while I was chasing someone else. Ah well.
Hopefully I'll face similar killers now that I've gotten the hammer and will start working on the shirt. I don't care if I get sacced, as long as I get some event tokens first.
(Not that I regret paying the band their fee for a job well done)
They should've just done a double blood point event.