Xbox killer feels way off
First couple games since update and nothing feels right. Everything is jerky. Not connection jerky just not smooth at all. Autoaim is absolutely atrocious at the moment.
Anyone else having problems?
First couple games since update and nothing feels right. Everything is jerky. Not connection jerky just not smooth at all. Autoaim is absolutely atrocious at the moment.
Anyone else having problems?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to Console. Enjoy your stay at the 11fps hotel.
Been playing on xbox for almost a year. Killer never felt this bad. Survivor seems ok. Maybe it was just that I was playing doc
I miss the EGC update, I remember the game was running surprisingly smoothly back then
The game was smooth 3 days ago lol