I am having problems with the archives
Actually i was completing book one, i have to blind the killer 2 times in one match well i played with the same flashlight 3 matches already blinding huntresses and trappers left and right, until now no mission completed.
I have to fladhlight save 2 times in a match? Or itd justbugged and normal blinding should work?
I will change the mission do another and then put it back, will do the same to the flashlight. If it works i will comeback
Comments
It could be bugged, then I would make a bug report;
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Otherwise to complete it you have to actually Flashlight Stun the killer twice. If the Killer avoids being blinded then it doesn't count as a "blind".
Mine show its completed, but it won't let me claim the bp.
Mine is bugged too I'll also make a report in the bug report section as should everyone else