Help! I cant get Adept Oni!
I tried with all good add ons,against so many people and I cant do it!I need tips and better add on suggestions.
Tagged:
Trusted
I tried with all good add ons,against so many people and I cant do it!I need tips and better add on suggestions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem is, that u have to 2-pip to get it, which is nearly impossible.
You want to keep multiple survivors injured at once so you have access to your power pretty much at all times. Sloppy Butcher is recommended for this, maybe even Thanataphobia with it.
Infectious Fright is good for downing multiple survivors, especially if you use an addon that decreases the power reduction when downing a survivor.
BBQ is good if you have your power ready, as you can immediately dash towards the survivor(s) you see.
You might need a perk like Corrupt Intervention to slow gens down while you get your power. Otherwise your Gatekeeper emblem will likely suffer.
Make sure you get at least 10 hooks for Devout and a lot of hits for Malicious and Chaser.
Other than that, the only advice I can give is to learn when to use your demon dash/demon strike in loops and how to flick.
Never mind!I just got it.
Glad it worked out for you.
...you do know to get Adept Oni, you can't use any of these perks, right? ๐
I think a lot of people mistake the words "Adept Oni" with "Oni Build" for some reason, this isn't the first time someones done this.
Oh right. Well, OP has it now anyway so I guess they get general Oni tips.
Both are acceptable ๐