Gonna say thanks to R.J torbert before the mask releases
This is his twitter post about the new "GhostFace" mask coming to dbd in march and I have to say
I'mma return to spookface just for it
Thanks mate
This is his twitter post about the new "GhostFace" mask coming to dbd in march and I have to say
I'mma return to spookface just for it
Thanks mate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
Wow. That is just. Wow.
Much love to you R.J, thank you for allowing BHVR to put Ghostface in the game.
I just wish his reveal wasn't as stupid as it is now :/
One cosmetic I will buy on day of release!
Ehh I prefer the original.
Makes sense tbh. Its not leaked/data mined and a new chapter will obviously be out by late March.
Very interesting that he revealed this himself including time frame.