Geez devs you did a good job at making nurse to where nobody wants to play her

its honestly sad at the lack of nurses in the game , even bad ones I don’t mind going against , I’ve been Investing in her trying to get better , currently 30 hours of with her and my biggest issue is the cool down and how long fatigue is addons we’re a nightmare those needed to go but her base kit was fine

Comments

  • Oh it's not that big of a change you're just overreacting.

    I mean having literally less playstyle options and walking slowly while a survivor runs away and you're unable to do anything is the hieght of engaging gameplay.

  • I'd love to finally learn Nurse, but with matchmaking all over the place, it's a super steep learning curve, especially against a good survivor group. Not that this will stop me in the future, cause I love her design and power. It's a unique one for sure. It's just a shame there isn't an AI training or way to just have a custom lobby alone to practice

  • @coppersly said:

    Oh it's not that big of a change you're just overreacting.

    I mean having literally less playstyle options and walking slowly while a survivor runs away and you're unable to do anything is the hieght of engaging gameplay.

    Yes as they get farther away and you cannot do anything about it chasing after them at 96% speed

  • Sadly nurse is in a bad spot right now...those who know how to play her can still play her for the most part and those who can’t struggle even more to learn..plus a lot of people dropped her because the cool down is just terrible but the devs are happy with the change despite the overwhelming evidence that the cool down is to much ..hopefully they change that but I doubt they will

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    Sadly nurse is in a bad spot right now...those who know how to play her can still play her for the most part and those who can’t struggle even more to learn..plus a lot of people dropped her because the cool down is just terrible but the devs are happy with the change despite the overwhelming evidence that the cool down is to much ..hopefully they change that but I doubt they will

    Based on the EXTREMELY FEW responses they ever gave back regarding Nurse, there are no plans for at least 7+ months to even look at her.

    Bugs and all I guess.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046964#Comment_1046964

    Based on the EXTREMELY FEW responses they ever gave back regarding Nurse, there are no plans for at least 7+ months to even look at her.

    Bugs and all I guess.

    I’ve gotten a few responses from them not about the bugs but the cool down and yea they don’t wanna remove the cool down

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046974#Comment_1046974

    I’ve gotten a few responses from them not about the bugs but the cool down and yea they don’t wanna remove the cool down

    I figured. They really love cooldown right now despite a majority of killer players telling them over and over and over and over and over and over again that it isn't fun and limits the design possibilities for killers.

    But for GODS SAKE if they just made it so you get charge, even if it's slower, while using your blinks that would at least make her somewhat enjoyable.

    It really bugs me that clearly NO ONE on the team plays Nurse. Not. One.

  • Finally a Killer nerfed to the point that makes the game fun for everyone~

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046975#Comment_1046975

    I figured. They really love cooldown right now despite a majority of killer players telling them over and over and over and over and over and over again that it isn't fun and limits the design possibilities for killers.

    But for GODS SAKE if they just made it so you get charge, even if it's slower, while using your blinks that would at least make her somewhat enjoyable.

    It really bugs me that clearly NO ONE on the team plays Nurse. Not. One.

    Apparently not queen mains her lol but I find that hard to believe

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046975#Comment_1046975

    I figured. They really love cooldown right now despite a majority of killer players telling them over and over and over and over and over and over again that it isn't fun and limits the design possibilities for killers.

    But for GODS SAKE if they just made it so you get charge, even if it's slower, while using your blinks that would at least make her somewhat enjoyable.

    It really bugs me that clearly NO ONE on the team plays Nurse. Not. One.

    2020- dbd “ add a cool down to every killer”

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046986#Comment_1046986

    Apparently not queen mains her lol but I find that hard to believe

    Yeah I find that extremely hard to believe as well considering the way she has talked about Nurse on stream. Basically sounding like someone who's only ever handled her in the lowest of elos with barely enough comprehension of her power to hit someone.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046975#Comment_1046975

    I figured. They really love cooldown right now despite a majority of killer players telling them over and over and over and over and over and over again that it isn't fun and limits the design possibilities for killers.

    But for GODS SAKE if they just made it so you get charge, even if it's slower, while using your blinks that would at least make her somewhat enjoyable.

    It really bugs me that clearly NO ONE on the team plays Nurse. Not. One.

    Yeah it should Atleast be made so where if you start to charge a blink with one blink that one blink will recharge

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046986#Comment_1046986

    Apparently not queen mains her lol but I find that hard to believe

    Maybe at brown or yellow ranks, lol.

  • Yeah when I play nurse and get proper match making I clean the house but when it’s night or evening and matching is terrible I get red and purps who bully me and I get no kills it only get one because of noed

  • I started playing nurse again. I haven't really touched her since her nerf. I need to get used to waiting for the cd to recharge. It's not that big a deal just messing with my muscle memory.

    My biggest issue is it's harder to traverse the map now. By the time I find someone my blinks are already used up.

  • @coppersly said:

    Oh it's not that big of a change you're just overreacting.

    I mean having literally less playstyle options and walking slowly while a survivor runs away and you're unable to do anything is the hieght of engaging gameplay.

    People like this is why the game is in such a rough state. You hand wave every bad change.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I started playing nurse again. I haven't really touched her since her nerf. I need to get used to waiting for the cd to recharge. It's not that big a deal just messing with my muscle memory.

    My biggest issue is it's harder to traverse the map now. By the time I find someone my blinks are already used up.

    that is part of the problem, her flow is gone. She used to be the most fluid killer and her power was honestly probably the most versatile power in the game able to be used outside and inside of chases, if you were smart with them of course.

    Now she's janky, doesn't flow, constantly getting cucked by your own power meter. It all feels like changes suggested by people who don't play her at all.

    @ApeOfMazor I was being sarcastic. I'm a very big opponent of the changes we got to Nurse.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046929#Comment_1046929

    People like this is why the game is in such a rough state. You hand wave every bad change.

    It's called sarcasm.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1047050#Comment_1047050

    that is part of the problem, her flow is gone. She used to be the most fluid killer and her power was honestly probably the most versatile power in the game able to be used outside and inside of chases, if you were smart with them of course.

    Now she's janky, doesn't flow, constantly getting cucked by your own power meter. It all feels like changes suggested by people who don't play her at all.

    @ApeOfMazor I was being sarcastic. I'm a very big opponent of the changes we got to Nurse.

    We know for a fact the devs dont play killer past rank 20. So it would not shock me if these nurse changes were suggested by someone who doesnt play nurse.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1047061#Comment_1047061

    We know for a fact the devs dont play killer past rank 20. So it would not shock me if these nurse changes were suggested by someone who doesnt play nurse.

    If Coyte was anything to go by yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they're all low rank and don't actually understand parts of their own game.

    I know this is pretty common for game devs to only have somewhat of a grasp on their own game compared to the people who play it day in and day out, I reasonably don't expect devs to be as clued into their own game as their players. They have to work with data and behind the scenes tools to make decisions, and sadly that has not worked well for this game recently.

  • Hit a survivor. They run into the preschool on Badham as I'm on cooldown. Walk at 96% until I can blink again. Since I'm a god tier Nurse, I already know that they went down the stairs and stopped 3/4 of the way instead of going straight through, left, right, completely out of the school, into one one of the alcoves, or into the basement. There's always a correct blink if you're a god tier Nurse. I charge my blink, ready to fire the exact distance to the survivor inside this maze of a building whom I haven't seen or heard for 6 seconds. Game is bugged. Can't blink. Fatigue. Outplayed again.

  • She's ok, but not as good as she was before.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hit a survivor. They run into the preschool on Badham as I'm on cooldown. Walk at 96% until I can blink again. Since I'm a god tier Nurse, I already know that they went down the stairs and stopped 3/4 of the way instead of going straight through, left, right, completely out of the school, into one one of the alcoves, or into the basement. There's always a correct blink if you're a god tier Nurse. I charge my blink, ready to fire the exact distance to the survivor inside this maze of a building whom I haven't seen or heard for 6 seconds. Game is bugged. Can't blink. Fatigue. Outplayed again.

    Oh man, that hit me right in the feels.