Why wouldn't each killer have their own rank?
..or the option to opt out of ranking at all?
This kind of encourages people to play just a few killers. I was really enjoying Freddy and doing well with him and got down to about rank 8 after a couple days. Now, if I play any other killer I just get owned in the matches. I'm trying to get familiar with Billy's chainsaw mechanic and eventually learn other killers like Nurse/doc/mm whom are still at level 1 but the survivors just wreck me on any other killer. After learning 1 killer well enough, you just start quickly ranking up and unfortunately this makes me feel reluctant to play Freddy at all since I don't want to rank up.
It's not a huge deal and this is more or less a QQ but now I am purposely de-ranking myself so I can practice with other killers. It's just weird that this wasn't considered when planning out the ranking process. I'm just curious how some of the more experienced killers handled this issue?
Comments