Gen rush will be bad with the high Elo survivor vs killer

The new matchmaking will be fair but it’ll also put the best survivors against the best killers and with that I think we will see a lot of gens going very fast ..because there wo t be as many potatoes maybe when the devs see this they will do something about gens?

Comments

  • But, doesn't that technically counter your argument? The best killer should have no issue going against the best survivors in this case.

  • How exactly are they going to determine one's skill level? On console?

  • If this is the case, and I do hope so despite some concern I have now, then the devs really need to try and balance maps better, as well as buff all the weaker, unviable killers in my opinion. I don't think gens need to be adressed simply because we do have some killers that are alreay viable. Except maybe on the most unbalanced maps. I wouldn't mind if they used dull totems as some kind of second objective, but I think that balancing maps and buffing weaker killers would be the better solution.

  • @Smeagol said:

    on the condition this system actually works as intended which it will never ever will. a system can not tell exactly if a killer or survivor is highly skilled because there are sooo many factors that can not be detected. usually we get a feeling of how ourself and others performances are, but our brain is complex and can make those distinctions. you trust an already weak game code can do that job?

    @Smeagol said:

    on the condition this system actually works as intended which it will never ever will. a system can not tell exactly if a killer or survivor is highly skilled because there are sooo many factors that can not be detected. usually we get a feeling of how ourself and others performances are, but our brain is complex and can make those distinctions. you trust an already weak game code can do that job?

    No because when survivors are playing together and not being potatoes there the power role

  • Thing is, are the best Survivors those who do the Gens the fastest? Nobody knows how the system will calculate this.