I 2-pip'd while being sacrificed

You read that correctly, in a game, I 2-pip'd while being sacrificed. I know you guys may not care but just wanna let y'all know how rare this is for me because this is the first time that I ever got a 2-pip like this.

How about you guys? Did you ever get a 2-pip this way before? Just curious! :)

Comments

  • Congrats on the achievement, I've done it a bunch of times. Its what happens when your teammates hide in lockers or wander the forests and you are forced do do everything lol

  • If i'm in a lobby of potatoes it will happen a lot. Consider it the game MVP!

  • perfect example of why it isn't always a "loss" to be sacrificed.

  • Jesya said:

    perfect example of why it isn't always a "loss" to be sacrificed.

    I couldn't have said that any better! :) Usually when I get sacrificed, I at least 1-pip up but I never had a 2-pip besides this one right here. Oh, Ruin is really great for Lightbringer since the emblem is based on the % You repaired and since Ruin doesn't take away your emblem points when you get a good skill check, you can, in theory... get a iridescent emblem for not completing 1 generator.
  • I couldn't have said that any better! :) Usually when I get sacrificed, I at least 1-pip up but I never had a 2-pip besides this one right here. Oh, Ruin is really great for Lightbringer since the emblem is based on the % You repaired and since Ruin doesn't take away your emblem points when you get a good skill check, you can, in theory... get a iridescent emblem for not completing 1 generator.

    I dont think thats accurate... a good skill check stops progression with Ruin... only way to get a red emblem off one generator is if the killer kicks it a bunch of times to regress it back on down.

  • I dont think thats accurate... a good skill check stops progression with Ruin... only way to get a red emblem off one generator is if the killer kicks it a bunch of times to regress it back on down.

    You forgot that a good skill check also regresses the generator by 5% so in theory if you get a lot of skill checks... You can get a lot of regression then repair that back with more % repaired.
  • but did you use NO MITHER??

    in all seriousness, congrats on the work! Hope no crutch perks were involved ;)

  • but did you use NO MITHER??

    in all seriousness, congrats on the work! Hope no crutch perks were involved ;)

    Here's my build, I think you'll like it IMO. I'm more of a stealth person if anything and I didn't want to use No Mither because I just got done grinding killer and I wanna chill out for a second. :)



  • Congrats!

    I really think they made piping as survivor to easy.
    But then again, killers wouldn't find any survivors on high ranks, if it was as hard as it was when the emblems were released.
  • Tsulan said:
    Congrats!

    I really think they made piping as survivor to easy.
    But then again, killers wouldn't find any survivors on high ranks, if it was as hard as it was when the emblems were released.
    I only find Benevolence being difficult for me to obtain since if a survivor BM's the killer, I usually do generators as the survivor is being camped and I lose 10 Benevolence points when they get sacrificed.
  • balanced pipping system in a game that is about survival and you get rewarded while u died xD

  • Nickenzie said:
    Tsulan said:
    Congrats!

    I really think they made piping as survivor to easy.
    But then again, killers wouldn't find any survivors on high ranks, if it was as hard as it was when the emblems were released.
    I only find Benevolence being difficult for me to obtain since if a survivor BM's the killer, I usually do generators as the survivor is being camped and I lose 10 Benevolence points when they get sacrificed.
    I don't have problems with benevolence. I use BT if the killer camps and We'll make it if he doesn't.