Devs... are you really asking that question?
In the satisfaction survey the devs are asking if we would like to have crossprogres...
I mean, do you realy need an answer??
Just give it to us!
In the satisfaction survey the devs are asking if we would like to have crossprogres...
I mean, do you realy need an answer??
Just give it to us!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. As I said before, and @Peanits can back this up, i want cross progression so I can buy the Switch version and loop while I poop.
But if the killer is pig... will you boop the snoot when loop while you poop?