Can we pick a trial for each Killer and Survivor at the same time?
This is a big screw you to people who play both sides. I shouldn't have to constantly make sure I switched the challenge because I am playing a different side.
This is a big screw you to people who play both sides. I shouldn't have to constantly make sure I switched the challenge because I am playing a different side.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play both sides and just... switch the challenge.
Sure it's a nice QoL thing they could do, but I don't see how that's a big screw you to people who play both sides.
Just allow us to select multiple challenges.