Mystery Inc Chapter/Killers

Hey everyone!

I dont know how many of you guys are scooby doo fans, but how COO< would it be if there was a Mystery Inc Chapter/Storyline?

Personally i think it would be an awesome and dark twist for the gang.

Taking Freddy, Daphne, Velma, and Shaggy and putting them in a world where the monsters theyre facing are REAL would give a nice dark edge to them.

and making it a 4 part chapter series would be awesome, and with each chapter would bring one of the mystery solvers, and one of their foes.

For exapmle.

Chapter 15 Part 1: The Mystery Freddy and Red Beard (The Pirate) the ghost ship map

Chapter 15 Part 2: The Mystery Daphne and The Witch (The Witch) the swamp map

Chapter 15 Part 3: The Mystery Shaggy and the Charlie the Funland Robot (The Animatronic, The Robot) the theme park map

Chapter 15 Part 4: The Mystery Velma and The Zombie (The Zombie) the graveyard map

Freddy could be the courageous one with strength perks

Daphne could be the danger seeker with lucky perks

Shaggy could be the coward with speed and evading perks

and Velma can be the brainiac with technology perks


I think this would be such a fun addition and take on the game, PLUS it would give a fresh spin on the scooby gang and some of their most memorable montsters ACTUALLY posing a threat to them!

Comments

  • @markey826 said:

    Hey everyone!

    I dont know how many of you guys are scooby doo fans, but how COO< would it be if there was a Mystery Inc Chapter/Storyline?

    Personally i think it would be an awesome and dark twist for the gang.

    Taking Freddy, Daphne, Velma, and Shaggy and putting them in a world where the monsters theyre facing are REAL would give a nice dark edge to them.

    and making it a 4 part chapter series would be awesome, and with each chapter would bring one of the mystery solvers, and one of their foes.

    For exapmle.

    Chapter 15 Part 1: The Mystery Freddy and Red Beard (The Pirate) the ghost ship map

    Chapter 15 Part 2: The Mystery Daphne and The Witch (The Witch) the swamp map

    Chapter 15 Part 3: The Mystery Shaggy and the Charlie the Funland Robot (The Animatronic, The Robot) the theme park map

    Chapter 15 Part 4: The Mystery Velma and The Zombie (The Zombie) the graveyard map

    Freddy could be the courageous one with strength perks

    Daphne could be the danger seeker with lucky perks

    Shaggy could be the coward with speed and evading perks

    and Velma can be the brainiac with technology perks

    I think this would be such a fun addition and take on the game, PLUS it would give a fresh spin on the scooby gang and some of their most memorable montsters ACTUALLY posing a threat to them!

    i meant to say COOL

  • I want it but unless they do a 17+ reboot of scooby doo it sadly won't happen :(

  • @EnderloganYT said:

    I want it but unless they do a 17+ reboot of scooby doo it sadly won't happen :(

    They did do a teen+ comic series:

    Scooby Apocalypse was a monthly comic book series published by DC Comics, which began in May 2016. It re-imagines the characters from the Scooby-Doo franchise, particularly the 1969 TV series Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, setting them in a post-apocalyptic world.[2][3][4]


  • well in that case we should by all means get them, this would be awesome.

  • I would be happy with even just Scooby-related cosmetics added in (as they did with L4D) - maybe Dwight/Shaggy, David/Freddy, Claudette/Velma, and while I think Kate would be a better likeness for Daphne, it would make sense to put that on Meg as she's a base character.

  • @Dacrenon said:

    I would be happy with even just Scooby-related cosmetics added in (as they did with L4D) - maybe Dwight/Shaggy, David/Freddy, Claudette/Velma, and while I think Kate would be a better likeness for Daphne, it would make sense to put that on Meg as she's a base character.

    Demogorgan/Scooby Doo

  • LMFAO that's the nightmare I never knew I needed, thank you

  • i have all these lol, one of the reasons i thought it would be cool for DBD to do something with it!

    id even be happy with cosmetic packs for the suriviors and killers of the scooby gang, and their monsters