On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate the quality of the translations?

In case english is not your primary language, and you have been playing a translated version of the game, how would you rate your experience with teh translations?

Also, it would be nice if you could specify the language you play the game in and, in the case the translation is poor, some examples of why it is that way

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Spanish

    There are some translations that feel out of place, I know they tried to adapt it to spanish, but in the end it just feels awkard

    Pop Goes The Weasel - Pim! Pam! Pum!

    An onomatopeia completely unrelated to the original perk name

    No mither - Me la pela

    An insult that means something like "######### it"

  • I legitimately thought this was going to be a joke about the question in the Player Satisfaction Survey that asked us to rate the community on a scale from "displeasing" to "hearty".

  • @Fibijean said:

    I legitimately thought this was going to be a joke about the question in the Player Satisfaction Survey that asked us to rate the community on a scale from "displeasing" to "hearty".

    Definetely displeasing

  • German translation.

    No way they used someone who was fluent in the language. I would go as far as guess its actually Google Translater.

  • Honestly, I just used it when I couldn't understand exactly, but what I saw was perfect Portuguese Brasil