Wait are we getting cross progression?
On the latest players satisfaction Survey it asked how likely you would be to play dbd on multiple platforms if cross progression was implemented. This is my first one that ive done is this a common question asked or is this a first? (Heavily recommend you guys take the survey as well).
Comments
It's purely to gauge interest. It's not confirmation one way or the other than anything in the survey is coming.
dang got very excited since ive played over like 2000 hours on ps4 and i just dont have the time in my day to get that far on pc.
They need full cross play too honestly, I want some queue times that are not insane. They could also expand on the matchmaking brackets to make more games more fair too; since there would be more people they could let you climb even higher.
(That would be great, since i keep getting OhTofu and he keeps reaming me and my friends who are still learning the game into the dirt lol )
I find that cross play would be much more much important, but cross progression would be nice.
You would be more likely to sell console copies if cross progression were a thing.
I'd love to buy the Switch version so I can loop while I poop. I just don't because screw the grind.
I've never heard that before, but I love it and want it on the box art.
"Dead by Daylight for the Nintendo Switch: Loop while you poop."
is that confirmation?! lol
It's yours. I won't even charge royalties. You have it in writing.