Dead hard challenge

Having a nightmare with this challenge. I'm on ps4 and never use dead hard--pretty sure I'm doing everything correctly, but there seems to be a massive amount of latency between pressing the button and actually moving--even when this does happen the killer can inturrupt the animation and hit me (I'm assuming this is due to dedicated servers--I'll still get exhaustion as a result of this so it's definitely registering the input).

Has anyone got any advice on a fairly easy way to get this challenge done? It's my last one and it's driving me mad being unable to complete the page.

Comments

  • It was bugged so couldn’t be done. I believe it’s supposed to be fixed with the hot fix.

  • To add - easiest way to do it is to run directly into the killer and dead hard through them.

    Even better if it's a Legion.

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    To add - easiest way to do it is to run directly into the killer and dead hard through them.

    Even better if it's a Legion.

    This. You can also bait it with a 360 into a dead hard, because generally a dh isn't expected in that situation (i.e. you would have used it earlier).