Did they fix instablinds?
I read through the patch notes and didn’t see anything about the flashlights, so did I miss it or did they just not fix it?
I read through the patch notes and didn’t see anything about the flashlights, so did I miss it or did they just not fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll have to find out yourself, but I don’t think it was an instablind. Rather, the animation for being blinded was cut off. It still takes the same amount of time to blind a Killer, I tested it, it just looks like an instablind from the Killer’s perspective.
In other words, it’s a visual bug.
In other words, killers not being able to see isn't a priority.