Current meta?
I haven't played in like 6 months and I'm wondering what the current meta is.
- ruin nerf
- Oni
- doctor
- was bl nerfed
I haven't played in like 6 months and I'm wondering what the current meta is.
- ruin nerf
- Oni
- doctor
- was bl nerfed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin now a luck hex pretty much, hoping the hex doesn't die quickly
Oni is better than before
Doctor is amazing, only if the FPS was too
Balanced landing was nerfed, but is still really good
DS, BT, Unbreakable and the fourth perk of your choice. Most choose Iron Will or DH.
Ruin has always been a luck perk because it's a hex lol.
Now its more of a luck perk than ever, as the perk now have to survive long enough for some gens to remain
Adrenaline isn't meta anymore? Noed meta prevails.
Well that's where I mentioned fourth perk of choice. Some choose Adrenaline.
Noed as killer and Detective's hunch for survivors to counter it.
I run Self Care because I solo queue so it's nice to be able to heal without needing help, Sprint Burst, Resilience and Spine Chill. 15% speed is amazing and came in clutch a lot. If I'm not running Spine Chill it's either DS or Unbreakable.
For killer slugging, for survivor is steal the same - genrush