Level 4 archive challenge (leaked, not confirmed)
"Kill 3 survivors with your hands" I hope this doesn't make it in level 4. There's gonna be an ebony mori every other game. On top of that people will close the game, before the match even starts, I'm not even talking about dc rates
Comments
As much as I don't mind Moris, this is going to cause a serious backlash if we need to Mori. I Guess there's always Devour Hope, but chances are people would just Mori for it.
As someone who always runs DH, it is very rare for it to make it to 5 stacks, hell, it's rare for it to reach 3, and once they know you have 3 stacks with DH, they do everything they can to find and destroy it.
I guess the other alternative is to rancor for 3 games but thaf isn't very time effective.
Maybe the full version of dc punishments they tested in December will be out by then?
That would hopefully lessen the dc/offering quits.
I think it’s a good challenge.