Amazing experience with Queue times! As killer! Horrible as survivor...
I still play killer, cause I believe I'm pretty good at it and I've never used nor will use Ruin or NOED to get my 3k+ and the queue times are amazing right now,
But as survivor...
Let me tell you this... I've already finished Pokémon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, TLOZ a Link Between Worlds and I am currently playing Luigi's Mansion 2 whyle waiting for a lobby...
What does this tell you about queue times for survivors...?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's funny to me how everyone's getting these fast lobbies as Killer, cause i don't.
It's not over 5 minutes, but it's also not these 30-second lobbies everyone brags about.
I mean for me they have at average probably been somewhere between 5 and 8 minutes. So not that bad. Still, considering the queue times, it's pretty obvious the devs need to start buffing more of the weaker killers and balance more maps properly. And certainly not nerf any of the remaining viable killers.
Or create a second objective with dull totems in some way.
Platform and rank Boss?
I'm red rank 1 killer on xbox, I swear to god I press Y and 10 secs later I'm in a lobby
PC, 9.
Maybe it's the platform then? You're not the only one saying that man, lets wait for someone on PC to confirm for us, that could help
Have had insta lobbies as killer on PS4 for a long long time. The last time I didn't was during that event where everyone wanted to fill their killer vial with nectar and that was ages ago.
However survivor is always a long wait. Perhaps too long now. If you end up in a 'bad' match its easy to go 30 minutes without any decent gaming. Hard to justify playing that role anymore but killer is also infuriating so what to do.....
I'm purple rank killer and I get matched within 20 seconds on Xbox. I always end up Vs red rank Survivors even when I was only rank 13 a few weeks ago.
Survivor though is more like 7+ mins.
(In all seriousness on killers with good map pressure im doing just fine its playing clown on red forest or stuff like that where ruin really shined)
Ps4 player in France :
2-5 minutes daytime
10-15 minutes evenings
Yeah, México here, less than 10 secs as killer, 15+ survivor, I only play at night from 10:00 pm to 01:00 am