Horrible experience as Dumbo Clown...

Elephant Skin = PERFECTION

Gameplay at Red Ranks as clown in ANY huge map = Horrible experience...

I don't want to "play dirty" to get my 3k+ as Clown... Please rework him...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • U just have to play for fun and stop counting your kills.

    It will be a joy for everyone!

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    U just have to play for fun and stop counting your kills.

    It will be a joy for everyone!

    I play for the fun, of owning the survivors, hehehehe

    Come on man, we all play to win, I do have fun when I lose, but a win is a win

    And... Are you really saying the Clown doesn't need attention...?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042588#Comment_1042588

    I play for the fun, of owning the survivors, hehehehe

    Come on man, we all play to win, I do have fun when I lose, but a win is a win

    Can't deny that logic! It's fun messing with them, but it's not the same joy you get as you see their life drain away on a hook... Man, this game has brought some serious issues out of me ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • The Dumbo aspect had nothing to do with your horrible experience as clown.

    Had high hopes for some good entertainment when I read the thread title but am leaving disappointed...

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    The Dumbo aspect had nothing to do with your horrible experience as clown.

    Had high hopes for some good entertainment when I read the thread title but am leaving disappointed...

    Yeah, the skin is not the problem, we all know, but I surely was thinking about making him a main cause of it... I had him in level 32 cause I almost never used him... Now I remember why...

  • Poor Clown needs buffs.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042604#Comment_1042604

    Yeah, the skin is not the problem, we all know, but I surely was thinking about making him a main cause of it... I had him in level 32 cause I almost never used him... Now I remember why...

    I thought you were going to say the ears stopped you getting through a gap or something whilst in a chase...

    Personally I like Clown and do quite well with him but then again I play at low ranks so my opinion doesn't count.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042610#Comment_1042610

    I thought you were going to say the ears stopped you getting through a gap or something whilst in a chase...

    Personally I like Clown and do quite well with him but then again I play at low ranks so my opinion doesn't count.

    Maybe his arm got tangled in the trunk when he was trying to hit a survivor. Dammit, Mr Puddles!