survivor camping
Survivors love to complain about killers camping. Yet when the last gen is almost complete one or two of them always run to camp both exit gate door levers. I find the double standard rather amusing. = )
Survivors love to complain about killers camping. Yet when the last gen is almost complete one or two of them always run to camp both exit gate door levers. I find the double standard rather amusing. = )
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree.
Watched a streamer who complained about a camping trapper, while he himself was sitting next to the hook in the corn field. He failed to see the irony.