The new matchmaking

It is nice too see that you guys want to change how Matchmaking works.

I like that you want to consider skill/performance too and have a separate skill level for each killer. Sometimes I do not like to try new killers, because I would go against high rank Survivors, what makes trying stuff really difficult and unfun.

So having a skill level for each killer would be cool.


The one thing I hope, that comes with it, are not leaderbords per se, but some kind of table where all your stats are and how well you perform compared to others. And serperate stats for survivors playing solo or in swf, because performance is more optimized in the latter. Like (this collection of random numbers):

Survivor (solo):

Average time in chase - 55s (top 60%)

Eqiv. of gens: 2.2 (top 15%)

Safe unhooks: 1.1 (top 70 %)

Escape/dead-ratio: 0.66

(add more stats you'd like to know, f.e chests opened, totems broken, pallets used...)

Survivor (swf) :

Etc etc.......

Comments