Dead BHVR-Team....

So I have been playing this game since halloween 2017. It has been a long time and the game changed a lot since then. Anyway i am not happy to play this game anymore. Once in a while i log in to see whats new and all there is are new cosmetics you have to buy with money and more and more. This looks nice and fancy and stuff but its cosmetics you know. Then i decide to play a game myself and i recognize that is so bad, that i don't want to play it anymore. Half an hour to find a lobby cause its buggy, dedicated servers causing teleporting killers, hits from fricking China... You know what i mean. Then the matchmaking, guys, why do we have to deal with this? Why do poor new rank 20 killers have to deal with survivors that have 1k+ hours in the game? Why do higher rank survivors have to deal with low rank survivors in their game? I once used to love this game. I played it every day with pleasure. Yeah the game want really balanced, but i saw changes to it, dedication and love that you guy had for this game. I saw progress in the game. You brought events in to make more people play the game. You had to achieve something to get for example your lunar cosmetics. But what happened to this now? Now you have the "Archives" that is nothing else than a ususal Battle Pass like in every other game. I mean yeah the "Battle Pass" is pretty cheap, but oof. I just miss the effort you guys once put into the game itself to raise your playerbase and make playing dbd a pleasure. Now it just seems like you guys would want to make the most money (yes i am saying that because it really annoys me) by just bringing out cosmetics almost every week. Also all our effort that went into playing this game on the hallowed blight events for example is worthless now since you can buy all the cosmetics now. Like where is the reward for very old players? why can you buy this stuff now? this is so sad (Alexa play despacito). I'd just like to see more dedication to the game since i really loved to play this game once. But i cant get myself to play this game consistently for over a year now. And other streamers also cant, as you can see..

Please make the game great again


Greetings, Kate

Comments