Deathgarden, someone mentioned it so I looked it up.

Comments

  • Basically "Dead by Daylight was a fluke success that was made popular by the free publicity from content creators. Since they disliked Deathgarden for the most part because it was a complete snoozefest, we're ceasing development. The crew has been redeployed to other BHVR projects, cause damn it, we're tired of having zero perfect success rates in everything but DBD".

  • Dead by daylight was unique and captured the imagination. There was nothing else like it (except for Pac-Man but that was 40 years ago). DeathGarden came across as one of many generic soul-less sci-fi shooters. Even though it is in my Steam collection, I've never felt compelled to load it up.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Dead by daylight was unique and captured the imagination. There was nothing else like it (except for Pac-Man but that was 40 years ago). DeathGarden came across as one of many generic soul-less sci-fi shooters. Even though it is in my Steam collection, I've never felt compelled to load it up.

    I don't think you can play it now, can you?

  • The servers are still up. Few people are still playing it.