Can we remove or nerf this tile

Drawing (1).jpeg

Pardon my fantastic drawing skills but lemme explain


Green = pallet

Pink = Window


Okay so this tile is EXTREMELY problematic especially on killers like GF, Clown, Or Plague because I mean you cant do anything until the windows blocked off or the survivor throws the pallet down early. This tile spawns on Ormond, Red Wood Forest, and Yamaoka's estate. Just please R E M O V E it I despise it and survivors know how strong it is because they all run directly to it.


EDIT: Lemme clarify also, strong tiles can exist in the game but no tile should be so strong that the only choices you have are abandoned it, or wait til papi entity comes to your rescue by blocking off a window.

Comments

  • If that's the tile introduced with Ormond, then yes. Pretty strong tile for survivors, with a guaranteed fast vault anyways. Rather than remove it I'd like to nerf it a bit.

  • @YaiPa said:

    If that's the tile introduced with Ormond, then yes. Pretty strong tile for survivors, with a guaranteed fast vault anyways. Rather than remove it I'd like to nerf it a bit.

    Yeah it is and I would prefer a nerf since I want as many diverse tiles in this game as possible but I can't see how they would nerf it. They could shorten each wall and maybe make the window wall unsafe

  • I toss a bottle over it and cover it in gas.

  • Im sorry but Im having a bit of a hard time recognising that tile. Since you are saying it appears in Ormond, is it the jungle gym in a corner of the map with a generator, the disgustingly annoying pallet and the totem, near the small cabin? Or is it the one that spawns near the shack with the really unsafe pallet?