Thank you devs for the most recent changes to matchmaking

As a rank one survivor I am having a field day constantly going against green and yellow ranked killers. This most recent matchmaking change you guys have done has been amazing to this beautiful community and game. I just wanted to tell you guys to keep it up because 5 minute games have been a blast and nearly every killer I've went against in the last week have told me they want to kill themselves or quit the game!

Comments

  • Screenshot_20200128-012424__01.jpg Screenshot_20200128-012307__01.jpg

    Fun stuff trying to play this game. Having to buy killers to have competitive perks.

  • nothing looks wrong with those pics :)

    having to apologize to baby killers every game has been rather sad for me however.

  • @geishroy said:

    As a rank one survivor I am having a field day constantly going against green and yellow ranked killers. This most recent matchmaking change you guys have done has been amazing to this beautiful community and game. I just wanted to tell you guys to keep it up because 5 minute games have been a blast and nearly every killer I've went against in the last week have told me they want to kill themselves or quit the game!

    Uhh they haven't changed matchmaking recently, as a matter of fact, it's never been as broken as it currently is lmfao.