How to backup files for Dead by Daylight? Please help.
Now I know what you're going to say. There are tutorials out there. Guides. You're going to link me to them or tell me how to, but those will not help me. Because I cannot find my "381210" folder. It's not under any of my userdata folders, yet I play dead by daylight. Why isn't it here? I do not understand. Did they change their game id?
Comments
That folder hasn't been used since 6th of March 2018 after they moved all save data to their servers.
So if you started playing after that date there will be nothing there.
As of now you can't backup your own save file as it's no longer saved locally to your machine.
It doesnt work anymore
Now we have to trust the devs that they dont lose our data
Ah okay, thank you very much for answering!