How Beneficial was Xbox Game pass to DBD base on console?
So it has been 8 months since DBD became included in the Xbox game pass in may of 2019. what I'm wondering is how much that has either helped or hurt the player base on console for DBD. while the tracker was for steam DBD's player base jumped 4k more players in may of 2019 compared to the month before. May also happens to be the month they dropped the ghost face trailer the day before DBD was added to the game pass. So I ask you devs, Is behavior satisfied with DBD's performance on the game pass or is it something that in the future you will opt out of renewing your contract with Microsoft? Also at the same time Is the Xbox player base staying the same or growing because of the amount of people having access to the game for a very cheap price? would be interesting to know as most companies are very secretive of their player analytics on console since its much harder to track without the devs actually divulging the information.
Comments
I got xbox1 but not gamepass.
I play dbd on steam and ps4 but in console this game is almost dead, nobody plays killer and the game has many optimization problems.