Give Temple of Purgation it's own Realm
This map deserves its own Realm, I would have loved to see how interesting the could've made it. It just feels weird for it to be a place in Babylon yet they put it in Russia.
This map deserves its own Realm, I would have loved to see how interesting the could've made it. It just feels weird for it to be a place in Babylon yet they put it in Russia.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I don't see why Legion got his own realm but Plague didn't.
It's not a knock on Legion. It's just that ancient Babylon evokes imagery of a very specific setting. Whereas Legion could have theoretically been put anywhere.
It's such a cool map and it's a shame what they did to it.