Petition to devs, check Doctor numbers, needs a little improvement.
I will comment my thoughts on him.
- New skill: "Static Blast": It seems much better skill than the old one for experienced players since we know where survivors usually appear it can be very interesting to find them faster even when we hang a survivor and we have no vision about the survivor throwing it near the hook.
- The mechanics of the silence of 2.5 seconds on the survivor, the pause of the doctor of 1.5 seconds and the delay in entering into effect the shock of 1 second. For me, these numbers should be reviewed.
I do not know if they will receive some modifications, but my feeling that is quite useless in short and long loops, only works in double window and metal house.
I would raise the following suggestions:
- Silence in survs: From 2.5s to 2s
- Delay in getting into effect the shock: From 1s to 0.5s
- Pause the doctor receives after shock: Without changes or // From 1.5s to 1.25
Comments