Doctor Snap out of it suggestion

I'm not sure if the "snap from 3 to 1" change was also agrued with frustration, but I already noticed that many said it was an unnecessary nerf. I just noticed another thing. If you get shocked in tier 3, you don't get your snap out progress reset to 0. And that is super weak in my opinion. In addition you cannot passively regress from tier 2 to 1 while outside of the TR.

Regarding the usage of addons and their afflictions, it is somehow stupid to push someone to tier 3. You just offer the ability to ignore all the afflictions by finishing a 5 second action. If you don't plan to down him instantly after tier 3, so to make sure he is in tier 3 after the unhook (which somehow promotes tunneling, otherwise the effect is gone again in 5 seconds), I would rather try to keep everyone in tier 2, as they cannot regress in any way.

My suggestion would be to revert Snap out of it to move from tier 3 to tier 2 and make the passive regression to decrease the madness tier as well. So you can go back to tier 1 by leaving the TR or hide in lockers. And a shock hit should definitely reset the snap out progress

Comments