Running in circles
Can you please make it so running around a few wooden planks held together by rope isn't a valid strat that makes you win, please and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What I love is the fact they think this is some form of skill...I'd love them to go and proclaim the skill of running in circles to call of duty players or..well..any other online game really...
The sad thing is that it is exactly taht ability that is the hardest to master on survivor. I mean what else do you do? Hold M1 on a gen?
I wish this game had higher skill caps on both sides, the nurse is an excellent example for how it should feel playing the game, not playing an M1 killer and runing like an idiot behind another idiot runing in circles because he is aware of your position 24/7 and there are no mindgames