Favorite survivor mistake while playing killer
Mine was walking through a house on badham and as in exiting the back door a survivor vaults onto my head from the 2nd floor. That was nice and easy
Mine was walking through a house on badham and as in exiting the back door a survivor vaults onto my head from the 2nd floor. That was nice and easy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Running to me trying to bait bt when they're dead on hook (I wait 15 seconds) already used their ds or when I brought a mori.
Hawkins 2nd floor hole. I just love when a survivor drops down to say hello. I imagine as they see me standing there waiting, they realise they just screwed themselves
When a survior tries to quickly turn around and drop a pallet on you when they're injured.
When I’m chasing a Survivor and they run into a room with only one entry/exit point. I like to stand there and slowly spin around in order to give the Survivor some time to sweat and consider their life choices.
The best is when they are at the gate and are t-bagging me and get downed and hooked before they comprehend what happened because I had NOED. You little turds should have run out, muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Running to a short wall pallet. Drop, fake left, vault, down
The ones that don't look behind them