Survivors.. Please..

I try really, really hard not to generalize you. I know there is a significant portion that isn't like this, but.. really? Do you think this behavior is okay?

No matter what I do as a killer, it is always angry messages in my inbox after the game. It literally never changes. I get a 4k? I'm a tunneler and "soft camper" (Someone genuinely thought you couldn't go after survivors going for the unhook). I kill no one? GG EZ TOP KEK. It is almost always all 4 survivors, if not 3. There's a difference between just d*cking around in a video game and being mean spirited. I also have Asperger's, so I have the emotional strength of le monke, so sometimes those messages just,, hurt?

I must ask.. why are you so inclined to act this way?? I ignore the messages, but like.. I have hundreds of messages now.

Comments

  • From someone who is a high ranked survivor main, and killer main, I'll only get angry at the killer if they team with a survivor, but that's more me getting angry at that survivor instead of the killer.

  • I agree with you, regardless of illness or not. Some of these people are fully grown adults acting like children over a game. They seriously need to learn to just take a loss and move on. I can't understand the mentality of some people nowadays.

  • I don't really understand the motivation behind it.