So....the next part of the Tome
Do we have any release dates. Like for part 2 3 and 4
Do we have any release dates. Like for part 2 3 and 4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's usually around every 2 weeks? Don't quote me on that though, I'm just going by Rift time remaining honestly.
When you open the game, go to news and the dates are there. The 2nd will be 4 february, and the 3rd I think will be 18th.
But just open the news, it says at the end of the tome II "patch notes"
There ya go
Someone ignored the dbd news.
Here's a print:
Me.
It's nice to see that by the end of march we'll receive the last chsrm in the rift, which is Christmas themed one ๐๐
Well, it comes earlier this year ;)