Devs tinkered with Demogorgon's mori again
I am fine with it, they fixed the weird green blood when doing the mori, but now demogorgon when he roars will literally spew out blood from his mouth, its a beautiful sight
They tinkered the mori 2 times now
Original: Just the roar affect at the end
First: Green blood on survivors for some reason
Second: Normal blood on survivors, but the roar spews blood
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I think the green blood was an attempt at red blood, but they only had Plague's green vomit texture so they went with that/it was bugged for some reason. I like the Mori a lot more now, it looks a lot better.
Yeah it looks awesome to me now
Video?
I got you fam
It would be a lot better if the blood spewing from his mouth looked like blood and not like visualized sound waves.
That's the good stuff.
It would be nice if he shopped of the head and spill it... it's an horror game after all... why not a bit of gore ;)
I feel like they updated his prestige outfit as well. It looked a bit like mud before.
Now it looks a little bit less like mud.