Tinfoil hat for the next chapter!
Hey,
I've not heard anyone pick up on this from the dev stream
https://youtu.be/3Aoe1H282oY?t=3248"Lamentable configuration" seems a very specific choice of words....
And Mcote has been very open in who he would love to have in the game...
Could this be hinting to our next license???
Deep!
Comments
"Moo moo"-Aliens from south park
One of the devs tweeted that the new killer doesn't care for pallets/loops, so my bet is either on the Smasher, a scrapper character, or Nemesis from RE 3, which is possible considering the RE 3 remake is coming out soon.
Well, who's to say it would mean they would be smashed and not blocked with hooks and chains from beyond!?
The phrase just seemed so specific and no one seems to have picked up on it!?!?
https://hellraiser.fandom.com/wiki/Lament_Configuration
I mean, they also had an empty glass dome that apparently looks like the one that holds the lamentation configuration placed prominently in the center of the background bookcases during the anniversary livestream.
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Yeah, although does seem as little too specific for trolling... Although they did do the 23 years gag that time...
Ahh well, if I'm right, you heard it here first!!!
Licensed "Tank" from L4D is my guess.