Trapper
Anyone else find it hard to take hin serious thanks to samination? Everytime i go against him i keep hearing him sing. And if i ever play him, i talk in that stupid voice the whole time.
I think samination needs a nerf lol
Anyone else find it hard to take hin serious thanks to samination? Everytime i go against him i keep hearing him sing. And if i ever play him, i talk in that stupid voice the whole time.
I think samination needs a nerf lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me 2 bud. Tho,I rarely ever play him now due to nerf getting ripped
I love the Samination parodies! They don’t affect how I view the killers though. Trapper still makes grass scary for me.
I end up scared to step in traps so i follow him around disarming then. Never ends well
Against him? No. Still the same.
Playing as him? I humming his song the entire time 😂
When I play Trapper, it get infuriated when someone shadows me only to undo my Traps. Since I’m a bad killer, there’s not much I could do ;_;
Unless I have red addons >:-)