Concerns about matchmaking

What the ######### is this?

20200127_003803.jpg

I know I won and all, but I literally have not gotten a single survivor that has been my rank. I took a break from this game and came back as a rank 14 killer and was facing rank 6-8 killers off the bat. But as a rank 14 survivor I'm going against rank 18+ killers and I pretty much feel like I'm bullying them the entire time.

Comments

  • Well to answer your question, @Jplanas98 , that is a pretty good job so far.

  • 20200127_012404.jpg

    Literally the next match after I made this post. They're 8 ranks above me and I'm being paired against them.

  • It's the new normal. Everybody is getting matched with and against everybody.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    95% of my games from rank 9 to (currently) rank 3 were against yellow/green rank killers. I had 1 purple and 1 red throughout that entire time.

    Eagerly awaiting that upcoming blog post.

    I'm rank 13 on survivor currently and all of the killers I go against are rank 16-18. I almost never get a killer that's below my rank.